okay…so have you been looking at the mini catalogue and not sure what to get? Maybe you would like to get some free stuff, but you want too make some things? Well, here is the perfect solution!
Step 1 – Book a workshop (aka a partay!) with me!!! April is AWESOME for this – why?
* my gift to you (a FREE classic ink pad in the colour of YOUR choice!)
* a chance to get together with all your friends and have fun stamping and making cool projects
* hopefully learning something (while having fun of course!)
* AND a chance to earn FREE STUFF!!!
okay, so you book a workshop with me. Best case scenario, we have a blast. Worst case scenario, you get a free ink pad. Now what? Wait for it…
Step 2 – You have some stuff, but you don’t think you will ever use it (too much time, space etc). What should you do?
* come out for card/project making CLASSES! I prepare everything FOR you. You get to do all the FUN stuff!
* come over for CROP NIGHTS where we socialize and have fun working on whatever it is you want to work on!
* join a CLUB where we get together, you can earn even MORE free stuff, have a class where you learn new techniques, and have FUN (by the way, there are TONS of benefits to being in a club, just check out my club section here for more info)
oh and did I mention that my sister made a really cool looking thingamajiggy (no idea what this would be called – any ideas?) and I added the fabulous scallop envelopes (made using the Big Shot).
What’s it for? Well, you will have to book a workshop with me to find out what’s inside the envelopes! You can bet they will be cool prizes 😉
We are one day closer to the long weekend….and my birthday!!! wooooohoooooooooooooooo !!!!! 😀
p.s. You are always free to do just one of the two steps, or both in reverse order 😉